I have said it before.... These eyes have a certain charm! I Have come to know it very well and have a hard time resisting it! It is no surprise to me that Riley can work her magic on just about anyone but yesterday she worked her charm at a Wendy's Drive-Thru man. Poor guy didn't see it coming!Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Drive-Thru Charm
I have said it before.... These eyes have a certain charm! I Have come to know it very well and have a hard time resisting it! It is no surprise to me that Riley can work her magic on just about anyone but yesterday she worked her charm at a Wendy's Drive-Thru man. Poor guy didn't see it coming!When Dale or I drive through a drive-thru Riley likes to have her window rolled down so she can say hi to whoever is handing us our food. So just like always she asks me to roll her window down. I do it but know she isn't gonna see exactly what she wants to see because this time I didn't order her a drink... I figured she could share a little of mine and it wouldn't be a problem. Well as the Guy hands me the food Riley looks at him and says "Hi! How are you today? Can I have my soda?" He gets a huge smile on his face and says hi and kinda laughs. He looked completely surprised and he looked a little flustered! It was really funny! He didn't quite know what to do! I told Riley that She could share some of my soda when we got home and she OK in a kind of sad voice. He looks at her and smiles and then asks me what kind of soda she drinks. I told him root beer and before I know it he is handing me a kids sized root beer!! Riley was so excited! She was very polite and said "Thank you for my soda!" in a very excited voice! She didn't stop talking about it all the way home! "Mommy, he gave you Riley's soda....... I get a soda!"
She has been known to make the drive-thru workers laugh and she always has little conversations with them but NEVER has she worked one for free food! She cracks me up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Tooo cute! Way to work it Riley!!
Way TOOO Cute:)
That is adorable! You should get her to ask for other things now too ;)
this is super cute. But you know what's bad??..... When you pull up to a fast food place and your 2 year old says " I want large". Because they always hear you say you want the large meal rather than the small.
A. that's when you know you have fast food too much
B. That's when you know you are destined to be fat. haha
Maybe I can teach her to get free stuff instead :)
Post a Comment