Well I haven't written a post about the pregnancy in a while and now that's its nearing the end I think I should probably do so.
I have been feeling a lot of strange (and horrible) pains the past few weeks and the doctor does not like the looks of them. He is most worried that I am on the verge of passing out more than once a day. I get REALLY shaky and I have almost fallen quite a few times (a day) because I get so dizzy. When this happens I cant breathe and really its not fun! The doctor at this point wants to just get the baby out of me because Mak is wreaking havoc on my body but OF COURSE my stubborn body wont progress. He said if we tried to induce me now when I am not showing any signs of being dilated or effaced it would just be a long and terrible labor that would only end in C-Section. So until my body shows signs of progression anything is a no go! I Guess really I wouldn't be completely opposed to a C-Section. All I really care about is that my baby is healthy and as long as she makes it to me healthy however she gets here is fine by me but I would rather just start off with a C-Section instead of working hard for days just to end up on the operating table! The doctor doesn't want to go that route especially since I still am 3 weeks away from my due date. There is not really a point in forcing the issue if I still have time! As anxious as I am to be able to hold my baby I just need to be patient and know that she will come when she is ready to come and when its time for her to come! Right now I just have to pray that my body can keep up with my brain and that I can keep up with Riley and still get the rest that my doctor wants me to get! Its hard to get rest when you have a 3 year old that DOES NOT STOP MOVING EVER!! Haha But the doctor said that we will take everything week by week. If my body is still reacting horribly and I am showing signs of progression in a week than he said it could be safe to induce as long as the baby is checked thoroughly and she is in good health!
"They" say that at this point in any pregnancy you should start feeling your baby move a little less because they are running out of room. Not my children....... It seems that this is when my children decide that they are gonna start making me MORE miserable. They are stronger so the kicks get HARDER and come more often! I am not exaggerating one bit when I tell you that she kicks non-stop all day long!! She kicks so much and moves so much that I have constant fire in my ribs! At certain points if she has shoved her butt far enough in to my ribs for long periods of time I will not be able to move an inch in any way that involves me using the muscles in my right side. I can only do so much with my right arm and I cant use my muscles to even turn over in bed.
I know I sound like a whiner but I have been pregnant before and I thought Riley was bad! Riley was NOTHING! Her kicks were no where near as hard and with her I THOUGHT I was dying! At least with Riley I could move and adjust my position to get a little relief if even just for a second. If I move to give Mak more room she just takes advantage of it and stretches out her body even more and kicks harder! I cant really win where this girl is concerned.
Mostly at this point I am just getting anxious to have my baby. I want Riley to have her sister. I want to not be pregnant anymore. I want Dale to be able to be home most of the day. All of it makes me so anxious and of course that doesn't make any of this easier!
No comments:
Post a Comment