Umm, I guess I'll just not talk to you till that baby is out. I don't want a grumpy pregnant lady mad at me:)!!! Not just you, I mean ANY pregnant GRUMPY lady. JK, sorry it's no fun. Hope to see little Mak soon!!
First of all, I am right along there with ya. I feel like I have been a complete monster this whole pregnancy, but now it's worse from a mix of things. I am just so so so so ready and can't wait to feel better. I don't know about you but I feel like I could kill over any minute. Secondly, Bows and flowers are 6-8 dollars just depending on what you want and how much ribbon is used and all that. Just let me know if you want some and what colors you are thinking. I may not be able to get them together until after the baby depending on what happens in the next week or so. But yeah just let me know!
4 comments:
nice to know I'm not the only one- thanks!
Umm, I guess I'll just not talk to you till that baby is out. I don't want a grumpy pregnant lady mad at me:)!!! Not just you, I mean ANY pregnant GRUMPY lady. JK, sorry it's no fun. Hope to see little Mak soon!!
First of all, I am right along there with ya. I feel like I have been a complete monster this whole pregnancy, but now it's worse from a mix of things. I am just so so so so ready and can't wait to feel better. I don't know about you but I feel like I could kill over any minute. Secondly, Bows and flowers are 6-8 dollars just depending on what you want and how much ribbon is used and all that. Just let me know if you want some and what colors you are thinking. I may not be able to get them together until after the baby depending on what happens in the next week or so. But yeah just let me know!
I think it may get worse with every pregnancy. My mood can turn from warm to ice cold in a matter of seconds. Poor families.
Post a Comment