So we were scheduled this morning for an induction and I get a call at 3:30 in the morning from the hospital telling me we would have to wait because a bunch of laboring mothers came in the middle of the night and took all the beds! So now we are (not so) patiently waiting for them to call us back and tell us when we can come in!
So After Dale and I (and apparently also my parents) get the call that we had to wait to go to the hospital we decided to try to get some more sleep. This is not so easy..... Dale fell asleep though and at about 7:30 he starts kicking me I look at him and realize he is asleep!!! So I kicked him back! He woke up sees my face and wonders what the heck is going on! I told him He was kicking me and asked him what the heck he was dreaming about....... He says "I was kicking a cat! How many times did I kick you?" I tell him he kicked me about 4 or 5 times and he said "Dang I only got the cat once!"
Awesome!
1 comment:
hey girl, I am so sorry. I was in the hospital monday getting all set up to be induced only to be sent home.(long and frustrating story) and now I go back today. Are you delivering at Gateway??? If you are we just may be delivering together!! Let me just tell you....every other day when I have been there for testing, there have been at least a few girls come in, in labor. It's like we are all delivering in flocks right now. Trust me I know more than anyone how crazy the waiting is making you. Good Luck and I hope you get the call soon!
Post a Comment