Will be Wednesday! We had our appointment today and we set up an inducement day for 5A.M. Wednesday!! I just hope that my body handles the inducement as well and as quickly as it handled the labor with Riley. I am hoping I am not pushing my body to its limits and that's its going to backfire on me! I am already having pretty hard contractions already so its not like I am completely starting from scratch and that my body has made absolutely no progress on its own!
We are so excited that we have a solid date to look forward to! (even if she doesn't grace us with her presence until Thursday at least I KNOW I will be in the hospital in a day and a half!) We cant wait until we can bring our little girl home and have her join our family in a very real way! We are so excited for Riley to have her sister! Also, Dale is VERY excited not to have to go to work for 3 months!!! (as am I)
We will keep you posted!
2 comments:
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is so exciting! I was induced with jarom and it took 2 days! It killed me waiting for that baby! Hopefully all goes well for you, especially since you have already had a baby- your body is a pro now! Good luck. and I'm so jealous that your hubby will be off for 3 months- how nice is that?! Where does he work for, Jonny needs that job!
Post a Comment