Thank you Leah!!!!!

I actually got this a little bit ago but our Internet was down so I couldn't do anything about it!
As a beautiful blogger I am supposed to tell seven facts about myself then tag seven other Beautiful Bloggers.
Here goes....
1. I am pretty sure I am the most boring person on the planet because when it comes to these things I NEVER can think of ANYTHING about myself, interesting or not!
2. I am SUCH a nervous talker. When I am put in a position that I am meeting new people or someone says something awkward I always have an impulse to share too much! WAAAAAY to much. So if I have ever made you feel awkward or insulted you in any way I AM SO SO SO SORRY!!!! I sometimes have to FORCE myself to shut-up. I have to bite my lip or my tongue or something and tell myself to just nod my head!
(see how long that was? case and point.)
3. I always swore to myself when I was younger that I wasn't going to get married until I was 25. I was going to have a degree and a good job so I could support my future husband through school so he didn't have to work. That worked out AWESOME!
(I wouldn't trade it for the world!)
4. When I was younger and thought about the kids I wanted I always thought that I NEVER WANTED GIRLS!!! I only knew how to deal with boys. I was so far removed from the feminine world growing up that I felt (and still very much feel...) intimidated by everything pink and frilly and girly. I am learning slowly but I still have a long way to go!
(Dale says I cursed us! That we will never have a boy because of this. To Dale: I am so very very sorry but at least I have our next girls name already picked out! I love you!)
5. I haven't had a haircut in 6 months.... I am dying and my hair looks horrible!
6. I would LOVE to write children's books!! I think it would be so fun to to have something I have written for kids creatively illustrated and published for kids to grow up loving! I love the idea of having it be someones favorite story book growing up!
7. I have no self control of any kind! I try to quit drinking soda but I can never say no.... I try to stick to an exercise routine but I cant ever get my lazy butt up to do anything! I know I should but that's never quite enough for me!
Now onto my seven nominations!
Jess
Rebecca
Meagan
3 comments:
AWWWWW Shucks..... Fun I am your sister and I still learned alot about you in this little post.
kay, so first of all...you are NOT boring...and second...I still think we should write our children's books! Do you remember the titles?
Absolutely! "The pig that goes moo" and "Even monsters sleep"
Post a Comment