This chubster is 6 months! The time has flown by! I cant believe she has grown so big so fast! 
She had her appointment yesterday and we got some strange news.... She is in the 75Th percentile for HEIGHT!!!!
I never would have guessed that one of my kids would be TALLER than average!
Dale is 5feet 7 in
I am 5feet 4 in
We never thought this would happen!
There is some tall genes on my side of the family and maybe she got them.
Or maybe she will be taller than average for 3 months and go back down! Who knows! Either way, this is strange news!
For weight she is in the 52Nd percentile.
This cutie is so stinking smart!
She is trying so hard to crawl the right way! She gets up on her hands and knees and rocks, will move her knees up but the second she moves her arms she topples over! Its adorable and hilarious! She is just so so close!
She sits up all by herself and she is amazing at that!
She "talks" like crazy! She says Da da da a lot and she says Ma ma ma quite a bit too!
We know she doesn't know what she is saying or that it applies to mom and dad at all but
DON'T RUIN OUR FUN!
;)
Her favorite foods are any kind of veggies and the rice cereal that has an apple flavor and the oatmeal that has a banana flavor! She knows what kind of cup I mix it in and she
FREAKS OUT
when I start mixing up the cereals! It is the most hilarious thing i have ever seen!
Makenna Rose is the most beautiful little baby! We are so so happy everyday to have her here with us! Riley loves her to death and so do we!
She keeps us laughing all day with all the goofy little things she does!
Oh!
Another funny thing she does....
When Riley starts freaking out and crying about something Mak will get a huge smile on her face and kinda get excited! When Riley is happy and laughing Mak will decide to cry!
Its really funny and sort of sad!
This is going to be an interesting life! I cant wait to see how they grow together and how they get along and what kind of sisters they will be to each other!
She had her appointment yesterday and we got some strange news.... She is in the 75Th percentile for HEIGHT!!!!
I never would have guessed that one of my kids would be TALLER than average!
Dale is 5feet 7 in
I am 5feet 4 in
We never thought this would happen!
There is some tall genes on my side of the family and maybe she got them.
Or maybe she will be taller than average for 3 months and go back down! Who knows! Either way, this is strange news!
For weight she is in the 52Nd percentile.
This cutie is so stinking smart!
She is trying so hard to crawl the right way! She gets up on her hands and knees and rocks, will move her knees up but the second she moves her arms she topples over! Its adorable and hilarious! She is just so so close!
She sits up all by herself and she is amazing at that!
She "talks" like crazy! She says Da da da a lot and she says Ma ma ma quite a bit too!
We know she doesn't know what she is saying or that it applies to mom and dad at all but
DON'T RUIN OUR FUN!
;)
Her favorite foods are any kind of veggies and the rice cereal that has an apple flavor and the oatmeal that has a banana flavor! She knows what kind of cup I mix it in and she
FREAKS OUT
when I start mixing up the cereals! It is the most hilarious thing i have ever seen!
Makenna Rose is the most beautiful little baby! We are so so happy everyday to have her here with us! Riley loves her to death and so do we!
She keeps us laughing all day with all the goofy little things she does!
Oh!
Another funny thing she does....
When Riley starts freaking out and crying about something Mak will get a huge smile on her face and kinda get excited! When Riley is happy and laughing Mak will decide to cry!
Its really funny and sort of sad!
This is going to be an interesting life! I cant wait to see how they grow together and how they get along and what kind of sisters they will be to each other!
2 comments:
Braden's in the 75 percentile for height, too. Roy is 5'8 and I'm 5'7. We're confused too! All our kids are gonna be taller than us!
Yay! I am so glad that you found me. I can't believe how fast your baby is growing! So Fun!
Post a Comment