Thursday, February 18, 2010

Remember....

Remember the last post when I said that Riley Bug was 3 going on 12?
Well I was wrong....
She is 3 going on 16!
Riley is in a little play-group with my sisters kids and few others. They meet on Thursday mornings for a couple hours.
Well I was getting the Bug ready this morning for my sister to come pick her up (Because Dale and I are running on one car now and Dale is at school on Thursday mornings.... Don't get me started...) and she was so excited to go. After I finished getting her ready she kept saying to me, so matter of fact like.
"Mommy, I am going with Jamie OK? I will be back later, OK? Jamie is gonna come get me and I am gonna go play and I will be back later! OK? Dear Bug,
I love you so so much! I know that you couldn't be any stinkin cuter if you tried but can you do me one favor? For your most favorite Mommy ever??? Can you Please,
PLEASE,
with cherries on top,
STOP GROWING UP SO DANG FAST????????
That would be great!
Really!
Love,
Mom!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I know you wanna hang on to your sweet little girl for a while longer, but she was soo cute all grown up and getting in my car for her adventurous morning.

Jen said...

Oh what a Sweetie!
You just want to freeze time, i totally know:)