My dilemma
Brand spankin new couch that wont fall apart 2 years after we get it from a rowdy almost 4 year old and a soon to be rowdy one year old. Or that someone else's nasty butt has sat on for I don't know how many years before it was given to us! I only say nasty because I really don't know the generous man that GAVE us his couch 2 and a half years ago. (did he sit in it sans clothes... disturbing) Also aren't every ones rear ends NASTY?!
(yes I shampooed it before we actually sat on it)
OR
An awesome almost week long vacation with The Husband to celebrate 5 years of wedded awesomeness (I'm not kidding!) sans children.
This should be a complete NO BRAINER but this is how much I hate my couch....
HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
This is LOTS of hate!
'Course I love Dale much more than I could ever hate my couch!
And the winner.....
No contest....
Goes to the MAN in the right corner with the amazing blue eyes.....
(Too much cheeze? I'm really not good at cheeze..... It makes me slightly uncomfortable)
Brand spankin new couch that wont fall apart 2 years after we get it from a rowdy almost 4 year old and a soon to be rowdy one year old. Or that someone else's nasty butt has sat on for I don't know how many years before it was given to us! I only say nasty because I really don't know the generous man that GAVE us his couch 2 and a half years ago. (did he sit in it sans clothes... disturbing) Also aren't every ones rear ends NASTY?!
(yes I shampooed it before we actually sat on it)
OR
An awesome almost week long vacation with The Husband to celebrate 5 years of wedded awesomeness (I'm not kidding!) sans children.
This should be a complete NO BRAINER but this is how much I hate my couch....
HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
This is LOTS of hate!
'Course I love Dale much more than I could ever hate my couch!
And the winner.....
No contest....
Goes to the MAN in the right corner with the amazing blue eyes.....
(Too much cheeze? I'm really not good at cheeze..... It makes me slightly uncomfortable)
2 comments:
Good choice!! I hope you guys have an awesome 5th anniversary!
I totally know what you mean though, There are things I want redone in my house so bad. But spending time with your Lovey beats all :) (even though that was kinda hard to say, it's true)
Post a Comment