Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The dark one....

Riley seems to be a little obsessed with death lately.
I'm not sure where it came from exactly.
With all of her toys if they fall or tip over she comes up to me and says in the saddest voice
"Mom, {insert toy} has DIED!!!"
This obsession mixed with her amazing imagination landed me with this situation tonight.....
"Mommy!! Penny and Bolt DIED!!!!!!!"
Meet Penny and Bolt This is her favorite movie at this specific point in her life and its so funny that she was imaginative enough to figure out that her red headed
Strawberry Shortcake
Doll and the dog I have no idea where it came from would be Penny and Bolt!
It matches straight down to the striped tights! Even though Bolt is a white dog..........
She is cute!
Even in her death obsessed state!
Dale said we should start getting lots of black things!
I am not so sure they sell many black Toddler clothes.

No comments: