I Have a lot of words to describe this little girl of mine.
I could list them all...
But I wont.
Spitfire is all encompassing.
She comes up with the funniest phrases all the time and we have no idea where she possibly could have learned them!
(some I know... but I am not very proud to say how!)
Right now she is playing a fun video game with her Daddy and she falls off a wall and says...
"OH MY GOSH TO HECK!!"
..................
That's all

I could list them all...
But I wont.
Spitfire is all encompassing.
She comes up with the funniest phrases all the time and we have no idea where she possibly could have learned them!
(some I know... but I am not very proud to say how!)
Right now she is playing a fun video game with her Daddy and she falls off a wall and says...
"OH MY GOSH TO HECK!!"
..................
That's all
5 comments:
I can see her say it with all that Riley attitide:)
Love it! Just wait till she starts school!
Ha Ha Ha HIlarious!
Ha ha! That's so funny! I love the things that come out of little kids' mouths sometimes! Ha ha!
Hmmm..well, I just might know where she got the "OH MY GOSH TO HECK" phrase from... :)
Post a Comment