Yesterday the Primary in our ward was asked to sing "He Sent His Son" For sacrament meeting.
Since The Bug is now in Primary she was supposed to go up and sing...........
When they announced that the kids needed to come up to the stage i helped her to the aisle but didn't take her any further. I figured the primary leaders would be a little more through at getting the little kids up front...
When they announced that the kids needed to come up to the stage i helped her to the aisle but didn't take her any further. I figured the primary leaders would be a little more through at getting the little kids up front...They weren't
She stood behind all the tall kids not to be seen....
But heard
Once the song started I could hear her crying. I felt so bad for her. I kept thinking that I should have gone and put her in the place she should have been.
She cried the entire song!
No one moved her.
At one point I was tempted to go up there and get her and move her. I thought that would be a little overprotective stage mommy of me so I let it go.
When the song was over she came running down the isle to me Face bright red tears in a constant stream down her face.
I couldn't help but laugh a little.
She wouldn't stop crying long enough to tell me what was wrong until I got her to sit down she said.....
"Mommy that song was so beautiful, It made me sad!"
She is very much our sensitive one!
She has don't this quite a few times before and I cant help but die laughing every time!
Whenever she watches our wedding video she will sit on the couch with tears running down her face saying,
"Mommy Princess and Daddy King are so beautiful"
I cant even describe it to you well enough. I cant make the crying sound effects she makes! Its really really funny and so so sweet!
Another time she did this was a few weeks ago when our really good friends were married.
She was over on one side of the yard playing on the jungle gym they had and all of a sudden she is running up to me crying! I pick her up and she starts to tell me about how the song is so beautiful and made her sad and how Jessica, who was dancing with her dad at the time, Was so beautiful in her princess dress dancing with her Daddy!
She is so so sensitive and I love her for it! She will add a little bit of sugar to our spicy household!
2 comments:
That is seriously so adorable!!! She is so dang cute!!
Oh my gosh that's the cutest thing ever.
Post a Comment