Thursday, June 24, 2010

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??

THIS ADORABLE CUTIE........ Just took three steps...
ALL BY HERSELF!!!
One at a time obviously but its a start!!
I am OK with it taking her a while to pin it down completely but she is already completing this step sooner than I would like her to anyway so might as well encourage it as much as she wants me to!!
After the third step, every time I would stand her up she would throw herself to the ground so I am not gonna push it!
I will let her do it at her own pace but I am still excited to see her growing up!!
We went to the doctor today for this ones 9month (really 10 month) appointment and here are her stats!
Weight: 19lbs 12oz 50th%
Height: 28 1/4in 50th%
Head Circumference: 45cm 75th% (that was no surprise! HA)
She also had to do the hemoglobin check and her iron levels are PERFECT!
She is an adorable Chubba-Love!
also: check out all the posts below... i have been on a blogging frenzy. it has taken me a bit for motivation but i have so much to blog about. our lives have exploded apparently

No comments: