Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Its BIRTHDAY Time!

What do these.....+ These.....
+ This

Equal?????
A very colorful birthday party for a
VERY
Colorful Four Year Old!!!
I still have a couple more things to do... I plan on tying a ribbon around the drinking cups just to make them more "Fancy" like Riley wants and then I am going to take those flowers and put them in these.....
These were from the dollar section at Target but they were originally popcorn cups!
They were bright yellow with popcorn written across it with pictures of pop corn all over them! They were the perfect height for me to stick the flowers in so I decided I would spray paint them since I had the perfect colors at home already! I think they turned out perfect. Maybe I will add a ribbon around those too just to give them a little something extra!
This is going to be a fun birthday for Riley Bug!
She is so excited about everything she has seen! She keeps begging for it to be her birthday!!
Why do birthdays take so long to get here!! I cant imagine being a four year old and having to wait for anything let alone your "Fancy" Birthday!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Such a cute idea.
Love all the bright colors!!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks so much fun!!! She will love it....sounds like she already does :)

rachael marie said...

bright colors are my favorite!! Those decorations will be so cute!!