Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Cling Fest 2010

Well, we finally had Makennas 1 year doctors appointment.
The doc was very impressed with her growth and her smarts!
(so am i of course)

She has NEVER been so clingy at a doctors appointment but I think, maybe, she sensed my tenseness and/or somehow knew what was waiting for her in the room.

Shots are never fun!

The stats were a little surprising even to me!
Height: 30 in 75th percentile
Weight: 21 lbs 8 oz 50th percentile
Head Circumference: 46 cm 75th percentile

Please tell me how MY daughter, the product of Dale and I ended up in the SEVENTY FIFTH percentile for height? 
The big head I understand... But HEIGHT?
She is always surprising me!

I couldn't help but think how chubby she might look if she was a couple inches shorter.....
:)

2 comments:

Jen said...

Love that pic. so cute!

lauren brimley said...

hello cute picture!