My days of sitting at home enjoying my girls and being a lazy bum are OVER!
Today was Riley's first day of preschool and I already have found myself making little routines for the day ahead.
(what am i a mom or something?)
Really though, its all about this girl
Little Miss preschool herself!
She has been talking about going to preschool with her cousins for 4 months and it sure didn't disappoint!
She was ready to go and nothing was going to stop her!
My little girl is growing up so fast!
I wasn't sure how I was going to react today. When I would picture it in my head I couldn't help but feel a little sad that Bug was growing up. But today, when I saw her in her class, not caring if I was even on the planet at that moment in time all I could feel was pride with not a tinge of sadness that she wasn't going to be with me for parts of the day. Maybe I was even a little relieved that someone was giving her learning opportunities that I would have NO IDEA how to go about giving her.
(not even a tear.)
My little girl is growing up. She is independent, social and crazy smart and I am so proud of her.



1 comment:
She really did do great! Routines are what save my life.
Post a Comment