Day 15 is supposed to be a song that describes me. I can NOT think of one. I have tried. I don't know why I cant think of one... but that's why I am a day off on this.
Maybe I need help with this one.
I think I know what Dale would pick. After all, it is the song he has programmed to be his ring tone for when I call. He says it describes me perfectly but that song is in Portuguese and he is biased and the song is from the view point of the boy in love so that doesn't help me.
I am trying to think of some awesome funky song and not a cheesy one but I cant think of anything.
I will put some more thought into this. we will see. Maybe I will do this one at the end and just keep going on with the challenge...
No comments:
Post a Comment