K so here is the thing...
I am lazy.
Also, this is sort of time consuming trying to find videos. And again, I am lazy.
ha!
So I am just gonna do a big long list mash up!
Day 17 – A song that you hear often on the radio
Honestly I don't ever really listen to the radio anymore. But when I did listen to the radio a song I used to hear all the time was
Katy Perry- California Gurls.
Day 18 – A song that you wish you heard on the radio
I hate the radio so my only answer is.
ANYTHING THEY DON'T PLAY!
;)
Day 19 – A song from your favorite album
My Favorite album lately is Sara Bareilles new album : Kaleidoscope Heart.
My favorite song from the C.D is
Machine Gun.
Such a fun song!
Day 20 – A song that you listen to when you’re angry
I don't like to listen to angry music when I am angry. I do like to listen to upbeat and fun music when I am angry. It balances me out. So when I am really upset I will listen to
She & Him: Don't Look Back
Day 21 – A song that you listen to when you're driving
Oh man! This one is hard. I don't much like to listen to the same thing over and over again. The girls do but I don't. My girls have 3 songs that They love and could listen o on repeat if I let them! I don't! ;)
Mak HATES car rides and there is ONE song that will calm her down no matter what!
The Beatles- Hey Jude
Day 22 – A song that you work out to
Um, do I work out???
Maybe sometimes I guess and when I do I like to listen to upbeat but not pushy music. My workout music is probably way different than others. I want to be distracted by the words and not feel over worked by the beat. I like to listen to
Ingrid Michaelson or Honorary Title
Ingrid Michaelson or Honorary Title
Day 23 – A song that you want to play at your wedding
George Strait- Cross My Heart
We did play and we did dance!
Day 24 – A song that you want to play at your funeral
I really don't even want to think about this. So I wont.
Day 24 – A song that you want to play at your funeral
I really don't even want to think about this. So I wont.
Day 25 – A song that makes you laugh
Owl City- Dental Care.
Seriously if you guys have never heard this please go find it somewhere. It hilarious!
Owl City- Dental Care.
Seriously if you guys have never heard this please go find it somewhere. It hilarious!
Day 26 – A song that you can play on an instrument
Does "Chopsticks" count???? Haha
I don't play any instruments but I can sing. So if that count I would say
All of them ;)
Does "Chopsticks" count???? Haha
I don't play any instruments but I can sing. So if that count I would say
All of them ;)
Day 27 – A song that you wish you could play
I would love to learn to play the piano so I could play
Mae - We're so far away
Day 28 – A song that makes you feel guilty
Um... What is this supposed to mean? I have no idea...
Day 29 – A song from your childhood
Beatles- I wanna hold your hand.
I soaked in SO many different styles of music growing up. Except for late 70's music.. I never heard much of that but I have remedied that... Sort of. But we ALWAYS listened to the oldies station in the car with my parents and The Beatles were always my Favorite!
Beatles- I wanna hold your hand.
I soaked in SO many different styles of music growing up. Except for late 70's music.. I never heard much of that but I have remedied that... Sort of. But we ALWAYS listened to the oldies station in the car with my parents and The Beatles were always my Favorite!
Day 30 – Your favorite song at this time last year
I am gonna be really Predictable here and say this
Airplanes-B.O.B. feat. Hayley Williams
And Scene.....
I am gonna be really Predictable here and say this
Airplanes-B.O.B. feat. Hayley Williams
And Scene.....
No comments:
Post a Comment