( I am trying to figure out my picture thing right now. Why when you enter them through blogger do they look so crappy and when you try to put them through photobucket and resize them so they dont take up the whole page it does it not work?? HELP!)
...She grew up.
I cant believe it.
She is sitting in her kindergarten class right now probably having so much fun being all grown up and independent and learning.
I am so proud of her!!!
Thank you pinterest for this idea! I don't have a printer that works so I had to do it a little differently than the picture that keeps floating around pinterest but it turned out perfect. (I think)
We have been in Utah for a week and the whole time she talked about how when we got home she was going to go to kindergarten!
She was so ready for it!

I think this is harder on Makenna than it is on Riley! Mak had to watch her play with out her and walk away with out her and we had to leave the school with out her and even an hour later she is still asking for Riley. I hope she adjusts well, I am sure she will once she realizes she gets to have me all to herself all day.

I think this is harder on Makenna than it is on Riley! Mak had to watch her play with out her and walk away with out her and we had to leave the school with out her and even an hour later she is still asking for Riley. I hope she adjusts well, I am sure she will once she realizes she gets to have me all to herself all day.
But Riley saw that she felt left out and ran up to her to give her a kiss through the fence! Such a sweet sister!


Good Bye Mom and Dad. Love ya but I'm not gonna miss ya!


Good Bye Mom and Dad. Love ya but I'm not gonna miss ya!
haha
She is SO grown up and I am so proud of how she reacts to change and I am so excited to watch her learn and grow throughout the school years ahead!


2 comments:
So grown up!
and half the class is her cousins.
haha :)
So cute! Sad :( that I didn't get to come and see her off....
(mom W.)
Post a Comment