

When I told Dale I was gonna put this Story up on the blog he just said "No You cant put that on the blog than people will know how ghetto we are!!" I said "Oh Well!!" It is way to cute not to share! We had a couple flies in our kitchen last night and we have yet to invest in a fly swatter so we resort to our dish towels!! (we do wash them before we reuse them!!) Riley thinks its the funniest thing in the world to watch her daddy swat flies like that!! She decided it looked like so much fun that she went to the drawer that has our dish towels in it and got up on the very tip of her tippy toes and got a couple rags out and started swinging away at flies she couldn't see!! She swung around for a few minutes and thought it was the best fun she had ever had!
6 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHA That is hilarious!
PS. That kitchen looks strangely familiar...... hmmm...
Oh my gosh!!!! I miss you like crazy. We really do need to do lunch sometime soon. Look how big your kid is! The last time I saw you was in the hospital when she was born! Yeah, it was that long ago. I need to get your address too so I can send you an invitation. Or did you already give it to me? I don't have my list sitting right here with me so I don't remember. But I'm so excited to hear from you!!!
TOOO CUTE and you are not getto!!!You are living the glamorous student life.
" You say redneck like it is a bad thing"
I totally think that is cute! How fun:) These are the things you need to remember for when she is older!!
Hey, Cajsa! I found your blog through Meagan's. Riley is so big! My goodness! What a cutie! am so glad we have blogs (and Facebook) to know what everyone is up to.
Cajsa Dent!! Shawna White (Garlock) here!! I totally found your blog stalking someone else's blog. The last time I saw you was when you were pregnant. I'm glad you guys are doing good. Also your girl is sooo cute!!
Post a Comment