I tried to post about this yesterday but no matter how good the news nothing I said yesterday came out in a positive way because of all the pregnancy hormones taking over my body! I was grumpy! But Now I can think about this and be happy so here we go!
DALE GOT ACCEPTED TO ASU! YAY!
On to the next step in schooling! Its taken us a while as a family to adjust to school and this is gonna be rough, especially with Baby number 2 on its way but we are willing to sacrifice what we need to so that Dale can get his degree. He excited that he will never have to take another English class again and he probably wont have to take a math class again (as long as he CHOOSES not to!) Its taken 4 years (and its NOT all Dales fault either, I wasn't very supportive at first- oops!) but we are excited to get this new chapter started!
Dale is very talented and very smart and I have no doubt that he will do great! I am very proud of all he is! I am thankful for all the sacrifices he makes for our growing family! Love ya Dale! Thanks for being YOU!
DALE GOT ACCEPTED TO ASU! YAY!
On to the next step in schooling! Its taken us a while as a family to adjust to school and this is gonna be rough, especially with Baby number 2 on its way but we are willing to sacrifice what we need to so that Dale can get his degree. He excited that he will never have to take another English class again and he probably wont have to take a math class again (as long as he CHOOSES not to!) Its taken 4 years (and its NOT all Dales fault either, I wasn't very supportive at first- oops!) but we are excited to get this new chapter started!
Dale is very talented and very smart and I have no doubt that he will do great! I am very proud of all he is! I am thankful for all the sacrifices he makes for our growing family! Love ya Dale! Thanks for being YOU!
P.S. Isnt he H-O-T?!
4 comments:
Yea! Congrats to Dale! I am so excited for you guys. It will be hard for sure but its really exciting that he gets to move on!!! :)
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Woo hoo! It might have taken awhile but he is finally at ASU which is a huge accomplishment. Congrats to him and your family!
Congrats and good luck:) It will be so hard but soooo WORTH IT!!!!
Hang in there, it wasnt that long ago that I did the same thing! (nine years in total)
Post a Comment