Monday is an awesome day here at the Whipple's! Most people detest Mondays but we LOVE them!
.JPG)
Dale has Mondays off so its just a continuation of the weekend.! So yesterday we went over to Mom and Dad Whipple's house to do our laundry (Which isn't so fun) and Dale brought along his soccer ball. He wanted to take advantage of the wonderful space Mom and Dad have out back and kick the ball around with Riley! She loves to be out there running, and kicking the ball with Daddy! There is no other person she loves to play with more! Honestly , I think Dale would say the same thing about her! He loves that she loves to run around with him gettin' dirty and sweaty! They are an awesome pair! I got to sit down and watch it all happen! I enjoyed being able to play around with my camera a bit and capture the fun moments!
Just look at how much fun they have together! All smiles!

This was me relaxing.
.JPG)
This is Dale enjoying some alone time with his soccer ball while Riley was busy giving Izzy some attention!

And this is Izzy! She doesn't look happy.... (ever) but she was glad to have even a little attention!
She was scared of the soccer ball though! I thought that was funny!

Later that night Dale and I decided that we needed a date night! We hadn't had one with just us for a couple weeks so Mom and Dad Whipple watched Riley while Dale and I enjoyed ourselves walking around the mall and getting some yummy Dairy Queen/Orange Julius! YUM!!!! I love Mondays!
4 comments:
I love that Layne has Mondays off too. It's so nice not to have the start the week of alone wth all my crazy kids!!!!
haha I am glad you guys had so much fun! its always fun to see you every Monday now! Wow... you def. captured how Izzy puts on her sad face! Very funny
Yay! A girl! How exciting. I was totally scoping out your ultrasound and we have the SAME obgyn. He is great. I'm frustrated with him; my next apt was suppose to be in 4 weeks, but he pushed it back so now it is 5 weeks. :( I want to know what gender my baby is TODAY!
how fun, i love mondays too! its my day off and mitchell usually has the day off too! :D
is your tummy big enough for pics yet??
Post a Comment