Not much going on here but its been a while since I posted so I figured I could spare a minute to refresh the page a little! Ha ha Feel free to NOT read this. Its just rambling and ventings and journal writings. I don't expect any of you to actually finish this! lol
Well Dale FINALLY got his "NORMAL" schedule back...as normal as it can be. All normal means is that instead of getting home at 10:30 every night he gets home at 9:30 every night! It doesn't seem all that great but that hour makes such a difference! We are able to put Riley to bed a little earlier and that means Dale and I are able to go to bed a little earlier. If we go to bed earlier I am not so tired the next day. I need all the energy I can get right now! Of course its easier on the Bug so she isn't so cranky the next morning either! Two cranky girls does not equal a happy Dale. Dale also kind of likes a nice clean house and now i have a little energy to help him out a bit. Again that makes for a less cranky Dale! YAY! We are all less cranky!!!!
Riley had her first bout with the flu bug on Tuesday..... It was a first for both of us! I have never had to try to play nurse before. I had no idea what I was doing! Mothers instincts- I have none!!! Everything I thought would help BACKFIRED!! Poor girl was my little flu bug test dummy! Luckily Mom Whipple gave me quite a bit of advice and of course she knew what she was doing. It worked well and Riley was better by the next morning. Poor girl was Miserable i felt so bad for her. Although, I have to admit it was kinda nice........ The Bug is very independent and is not a "Cuddle Bug" by ANY means and all she wanted to do was sit down on the couch and cuddle with her Mommy! I soaked it up knowing that it probably wasn't gonna happen again for a very long time! Or until she gets the flu again (which I DO NOT want to happen ever again) As much as I loved to cuddle with her for once it was not worth it to see her in tears every time she needed to puke! Miserable Bug= Miserable Mommy. I am grateful she was able to kick that flu to the curb as fast as she did! GO IMMUNE SYSTEM!
On baby news... Nothing to exciting to report. We DO find out what kind of plumbing the baby has on the 23rd!!!! YAY! It is just coming too dang slow! We just want to know already! I am starting to pop out pretty well. This experience has been sooooo different for me. I didn't show ANY signs of pregnancy until I was 6months with Riley. Unless of course you count staring into the toilet all day a sign, but luckily no one really had to witness that except for me! I lost so much weight with Riley that I wasn't in pregnancy clothes until about 6 months. I have never hated the words "WOW! You are so tiny" until they were talking about how pregnant I DIDN'T look. Thank you everyone.... but you spend 4 months staring at the inside of a toilet all day long and then I will harp on you for 5 more months telling you how "You CANT be pregnant, there is no way, you don't LOOK pregnant." I might not look it but I FEEL it! Can you tell I have some built up frustration. I would rather be told I look like a whale than that I don't look pregnant! I am already having to adjust my wardrobe and try to make some clothes work in aways they haven't had to work before. I am not excited to have to purchase maternity clothes but the trade off will be nice. Watch me regret all of this when I am so lopsided that I can barely stand up at 9 months! HA HA That's about all that has been going on.. Our lives are EXTREMELY exciting! I know all of you are jealous and you should be!
1 comment:
Hey! so yes, I am Blog surfing and found yours!! You and I are exactly as far along as each other with our second kiddos! That's crazy. I am exact oppisite as you....this second one has been worse for me as far as sickness and weight loss, I was sick with Bailee too but not this bad so I am so curious to know what this one is!! We find out on the 24th! Good luck with everything in this pregnancy!
Post a Comment