Friday, March 13, 2009

What makes me Happy- 2

3 posts in 2 days! WOW! So here is another couple crazy cute things Riley does that I HAVE to document! ha ha It makes me happy when The Bug gets the hiccups (which are just as bad as mine! Poor girl) she will simply say "Hiccups!" She just says that one word after her first hiccup its like she is naming it for everyone to hear! It is just so cute! Maybe you have to hear it to understand how cute it is! Its just funny I will be getting her dressed and she will be talking to Just stop say "Hiccups" and then keep going with her conversation! She even notices when I have them before I even notice it myself. I will be so concerned or into what I am doing with her whether its getting her dressed or playing toys with her. She will just say "hiccups" and I will wait to hear hers and then I notice that she meant that I had them and didn't even catch it! I I LOVE it! She is so perceptive! CUTE LITTLE BUG!

Whenever we go through the drive through window at fast food places she has to have her window rolled down in the car so she can say "Hi" and "Thank you" as they are handing me my food! Today she had a full conversation with the Arbys lady about getting the "bouncies" (curly fries) and the drinks and straws she was handing me. The lady had a lot of fun talking to her! Then as I was pulling away she must have yelled "THANK YOU" a dozen times! She is so polite and so social. Oh Man I love My little BUG!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

She is adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KayDee said...

The little things she says are really cute! These ARE the things that make everything all worth it:)