Thursday, July 16, 2009

Dear Dale,

Dear Dale,

Its been four years I and could not be happier! I am not good with words but you married me anyway. I have some boyish tendencies but you married me anyway. I have never been the mushy, lovey, touchy feely kind of girl, but for some reason you married me anyway.

In fact, for some reason I think you married me BECAUSE of these things and for that I will always be grateful. You saw past what I thought the worst of me and fell in love with ME!

I am not the best at making dinner every night and when I cook its not from scratch and some frozen materials are probably involved but you love me anyway. You have learned that I have an anger problem but you have also learned the trick to calming me down and continue to love me anyway. You love me no matter what shape I take on, no matter how nasty I look and no matter how smelly I could be and I love you for that!

It has been a crazy four years that has brought us many challenges but many more happy times! We have a beautiful daughter, with another beauty WELL on her way and I know that she will love and adore her Daddy as much as our Bug (and I) does! I never get used to how you are with her and how much you love her!

We have learned so many things together in this four years and I am so excited to learn and grow with you in the many years to come! I am glad I have the rest of Eternity to learn and grow with you! You are an amazing man and I am extremely lucky to have you all to myself! Thank you for all the hard work you do for our family and all the love you show us! Happy anniversary Dale! I LOVE YOU!

Love,
Mrs. Whipple

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Congratulations guys!!!!!!!

Erin said...

You two are so cute! Congrats!