Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Too Many Favorites!

So Before when I didn't have a computer I had no way of putting anything up here but Now that I do I am putting up some more of my favorites from Riley's 3yr pictures/Maternity pictures! I LOVE all of them so much I couldn't just leave well enough alone!
I love this one because she is so in her element playing in the grass picking flowers! She is ALL girl!
Her Face in this one kills me! Just the perfect Bug Face! A little plot for something is forming in her head! Don't let the cute face fool you.... She can play you like no ones business!


Such a sweet face it kills me!
This one is my FAVORITE!!!!!!!!!!! I HAD to post it again on here!
"Come on Mom I am sick of smiling can we get this over with PLEASE?"
Her Eyes drive me nuts! I am the biggest pushover when she flashes those eyes at me....I am not gonna be able to stand my ground with TWO girls! I am in soooo much trouble!







This one is soo soo sweet! She already loves her baby Mak so much and asks to give her loves and Kisses every day!
Now this next one is what my sister came up with for Fathers Day! Its the sweetest little poem and I just love it! I didn't think about it before but I brought 2 pairs with me when the pictures were taken because I wasn't sure what color backdrop she would use. She ended up using both pairs of shoes and it turned out perfect! Then family that had seen the picture said it was perfect because It was like the second pair of empty shoes was there for Baby Mak! I loved it even more when I thought about it that way! Dale said it was probably one of his favorite presents ever! He loves it!

And because I missed Riley Bugs birthday I want to do her little 3yr post along with these pictures!
I Had a really hard time with Riley turning 3! 3 for me is when they don't feel like babies anymore. She just grew up all of the sudden and I don't know what happened! She is so grown up! She talks CONSTANTLY and to everyone! She is NOT shy! She is the funniest little girl I have ever seen.... She knows how to hold a crowds attention and how make everyone laugh! She keeps us laughing ALL THE TIME! She is crazy smart.. I swear she will pass me up sooner than later! She has her daddy's smarts! The ability to pick up on anything quickly and the want to keep learning! She LOVES to read books and her favorites right now are a couple "Corduroy" books she has and a book called "Georgie and the Robbers." Also she loves the book "Polar Bear Polar Bear What Do You Hear?" but I don't read it to her anymore. In fact I think I only read it too her once. She has the whole thing memorized and can recite it to me! Her Favorite Movies right now are Wall-E and Space Chimps. Riley Is so excited to have a baby sister. She is soo good with babies. She is so gentle and caring. I am so excited to see her as a big sister! We watched a little 4 day old baby for my sister. Riley loved it all! She was happy to hold it and be so gentle and give him kisses and when he cried she made sure he had his binky close by. But when she woke up from her nap and the baby was gone she was hysterical! Balling her eyes out! She wanted to hold and cuddle the baby more! She just loved having him here!
I am about to lose it right now! I Don't know what its gonna be like when I cant soak up my Bug all day! I am so excited to hold my little one and finally see her but the Bug is my best friend and I am so used to her consuming my every day and the thought that I am gonna lose some of that to Baby Mak kind of hurts in a way! She has been my everyday for 3 years now and the thought of that focus having to shift to incorporate 2 beautiful girls Is so exciting but completely terrifying! I don't worry about loving her less or even more than Mak. My love already for both my girls is unimaginable but just the thought of having less time with Riley makes me sad! (Don't judge me) I love this Girl so much and I cant believe how big and grown up she is!

6 comments:

Photography By Jo said...

Ah these pictures are beautiful!

Josh and Emily said...

what a cute little family! there's pics are way cute and we need to do something! it's been too long. sorry i'm a horrible friend! anyways, looks like you all are doing good and i will call you!

Wendi and Matt said...

You have one cute kid!

Jules said...

These pictures are so cute!!! I just love them. The Bug grew up way fast, and it's just amamzing. I'm so excited for Baby Mak, and to see Riley with her!!!

The Gordons said...

Josh and I agree that you and Dale breed well. Bug is going to be heart breaker, I can't imagine what Mak is going to look like.

Adam and Jess said...

I love the colors and way your picures turned out. Who did you have take them? Can you tell Brittany, so she can tell me? :) I can't believe you're about to have #2... Riley has grown up so much, what a beautiful girl.