Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Halloween....

If you can remember last year. We had a lot of fun! And Dale is letting me torture him again this year! I am having a lot of fun trying to think of Halloween ideas for this year but nothing fits quite as perfectly as the Flintstones did last year....... So after some thought this is what I have come up with that actually works for our family! I CANT decide......Input needed! ha ha


1.) Dale: Mr. Pac Man
Cajsa: Mrs Pac Man
Riley: Inky (Blue ghost)
Makenna: Pinky (Pink Ghost)
This was my original but I have found a few other soo fun ones!

2.) Pirates and Parrots. Parents are the pirates.... Girls are the parrots!
Cant you just picture adorable Little Mak dressed as a parrot? Riley would have so much pretending to be a bird all night! lol

3.) Hot dog vendors: Dale and I
Hot dogs: Riley and Mak
We can deck the stroller out to look like a hot dog cart... Again Cant you picture the girls as hot dogs!

4.) This one we could do with the pirate and parrot..... Dale could be the pirate and Mak could be the parrot I could be a flower and Riley could be the Bumble bee!

These are our faves but Dale and I have really hard times making up our minds!!!!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I think you should dress in white with the cool whip logo on your shirts and hats that look like that perfect dollop of cool whip and be the"coolwhips" for Halloween.
Just a thought:)