Thursday, January 13, 2011

Giddy Up Little Piggies!

For the past couple weeks I have been staring at Makennas hair thinking that I needed to figure out something to do with it.
It was out of control.


See?


Ya...
So just as I had given up and had settled on the idea of a haircut i started playing with it and all if the sudden her hair was in pigtails!!!

 I am DYING from her cuteness.
 SERIOUSLY?!
I am SO glad I didn't chop some of it off before I figured out this was possible!

Then after I did her hair i went to go pick up Bug. I was welcomed by the dang cutest cowgirl I have ever seen!

Its out of control!




You're my favorite deputy!

I might really die from cute overload.  

3 comments:

DaleyCrackers said...

I love my little girls!!!

Unknown said...

Ha Ha! I just saw these! Yes, Mak's hair in pigtails is her newest cute look, I have to say! And the Bug as a cowgirl is to DIE FOR!
Grandma W.

Jen said...

The piggies are spooo cute ")