Monday, January 10, 2011

Movie Feater

For Christmas Dale and I received an amc gift card from my sister! We were so excited Dale and I don't make it to the movies very often (its SO hard to spend money on movies. waaay to expensive nowadays!) so when people gift us movie money its like GOLD to us. 

We actually received tickets from my parents too. SO PERFECT!
So with the amc movie card we decided that we were gonna take Bug to go see tangled. 

My mom watched Mak and we took Riley on a date to do her FAVORITE thing with Mom and Dad!

We went and saw Tangled! 

Cutest. Movie. Ever.
Seriously.

Dale and I loved it s much we were glad we decided to go to that movie. And of course Riley had a blast! 

She LOVES the movies. She is constantly asking to go to the "Movie Feater" and we almost always have to tell her no. :( 

So this day we decided to surprise her. She had no idea what we were doing until we started walking up to the theater!

She could barely hold in her excitement and I wasn't even going to try to get her too! It was too cute! 
This whole walk up she was jumping up and down. I tried to get one of her in the air but i could never quite get it in time!


Trying to get this girl to look straight at my camera in the first place is a serious task. There was no way i was even gonna attempt to get one when there was a massive screen in front of her face.


See not gonna happen. 
She will smile though... ha!


One of our attempts to take a picture of ourselves...
We will be doing this more. We will figure it out!

I am so glad we could take Bug to see this movie! So worth it! 

Plus if you go to an early showing on a Saturday the tickets are only 5 bucks and the theaters are close to empty! PERFECT! 

No comments: