Has this situation ever happened to you?
Me: Riley get your soda off the couch and go to the table. I don't want you to spill! (and me have to clean up)
Riley starts to head to the table and Dale starts to play a game with her. Keeping her from getting to the table.
Dale: Riley hurry Get to the table! (as he blocks her from getting there)
This happens 4 or 5 times and I realize whats happening and the second I try to stop it so the drink doesn't get spilled Dale accidentally grabs Riley the wrong way and the drink gets spilled on the carpet....
Before I have time to do anything Dale says: It was my fault don't get mad at her.
I wasn't going to...
Than Dale says : Can you clean it up. I don't know how to get that out of the carpet.
Are you freaking kidding me?
3 comments:
Hey, that's funny, we must share the same life.
Aren't we so lucky?!?!
Oh my goodness! I seriously want to punch Josh in the face when that kind of thing happens! It makes my blood boil!!! Thinking about it makes me want to punch him! Haha!
Yep my husband is the same way. He knocks my Dr. Pepper over and yet I have to clean it up... Was there fine print on the marriage license that said we have to clean up after our husband?? Cuz I definitely missed it!
Post a Comment