Monday, August 4, 2008

Computers hate me! and for good reason!

K i am TOTALLY computer challenged and as you can tell my blog looks nothing like it used to! Well this is because I am brain dead! I erased everything off my blog thinking that I was fixing something I didnt like about my blog!!! So the blog friends list is GONE!! I am not sure what this means! I am not sure that I have to get re-invited to the people whos  blogs are private... I think thats stored somewhere that I cant really get to..... although if it is there to be ruined i can probably figure out a way to make myself more angry! I might have the back round looking good soon but as far as the list goes if any of you want to be put back on my friends list( if its not already there by the time you read this) I have forgotten exactly what the address is so if you would like to could you re-give me your blog addresses so I have an easy link to them! Thanks!!! And of course Laugh if you must at my expense!I am trying to get to that point myself!

No comments: