Saturday, August 23, 2008

A few more little things.....

About Riley! I said last post that she is growing up so much I cant stand it and that is sooo unbelievably true........ However it is a blast and when I head off to cosmetology school next month I am gonna be missing a lot of it and thought of it is almost too much to bear! But she has done some really funny things this morning I thought I would share! I am sitting at the computer waiting for her to wake up and I finally start to hear her make some noise but I wait until she is all the way awake or I will have a very unhappy child the rest of the day. All the sudden I hear her scream "Momma Weeeeyyaaa awe you?????" translation for those of you who do not speak Riley.... "Where are you?" She yelled this twice and I thought it was the funniest thing ever! then I was getting her a bowl of cereal for breakfast and my phone rings. I have the song "Clumsy" that is on my playlist as my ringtone. I guess she has heard it enough that she knows the word! She sat there and sang along to it until I answered it! She definately keeps me entertained! And her new thing.... once I have her all dressed and have her hair done and we are ready to go she looks at herself in the mirror and says "Boo-e-foo" (translation- Beautiful) She is my little diva!! 

4 comments:

KayDee said...

Good thing you are writing these things down! I wish I could have done more of that with chantel and brock!

Riley reminds me a lot of her mother:)

KayDee said...

Good thing you are writing these things down! I wish I could have done more of that with chantel and brock!

Riley reminds me a lot of her mother:)

rachael marie said...

That is so awesome you are going to do cosmetology school! That will be so fun!! It sounds like Riley is getting so big! Those are cute stories though!

Jamie said...

She definately has Diva rights ,cuz she is boo-e-foo!!!