Riley would not put that stinkin' Flower down for almost the whole time! But if it got her smiling in a picture we were okay with it!!!
I think this is the only real picture Dale and I have of the two of us since our last family pictures! Most of the pictures taken are of Riley!
She just loves her daddy! Isnt that picture just too cute?!?
She wouldn't kiss me so I had to kiss her! I wonder who her favorite is??? Hmmmmm.........
AAAAAAHHHHHH She is just too cute!! I can't handle it!
We started singing "Slippery Fish" to her to get her to smile at the very end. She was getting tired of picture time!
She didn't want to give piggy or the flower up! 
And now you all know how nasty our feet are!! ( Dales and Mine I mean)
6 comments:
OH....I LOVE em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Those pictures are so cute!! Where did you go get them done??
Aww those are just too cute!!!
These are sooo cute! Reminds me... I need to get our family picture taken here soon...
Very cute! Riley is so dang cute!
What a cute picture. I was just curious how you guys were doing when I was looking at Dave and Britt's blog. Kids grow up too stinkin' fast huh? Don't worry, we aren't the best at keeping up with nice fam. pictures either.
Post a Comment