Monday, November 30, 2009

Picture crazy!

Our family is picture crazy! Apparently we get new family pictures all the time! I think the only time I post pictures is when we get family ones done! So sad!

It helps when you have an amazing sister who has an amazing talent that LOVES to take pictures of your family!

We braved the cold and the rain yesterday to get some family pictures. We got them and they are amazing!

Here they are in no particular order. Because lets face it.... That is way to much effort with this many pictures to upload!

I tried to upload them by photo bucket but for some reason it wouldn't let me.

So here they are....... small! ( I guess you can click on them to make them bigger.)









































This one has to have an explanation! We were trying to get her to be happy so we were asking her what she was getting for Christmas.... "Hmmmm" She had to think about it as she was listing off everything she wanted!












My favorite picture ever!!













Gotta love the face!

























5 comments:

Josh and Kylee said...

Those pictures are seriously so adorable! That's so sweet that your sister does it for you guys. She does a great job! Sooo cute!

rachael marie said...

Cute pictures!! I can't believe how big Riley is. Both you girls are gorgeous!

Shad and Brittany said...

Really cute!!

Unknown said...

SO ADORABLLLE!!!

Unknown said...

ive said it before but ill say it again.. AWESOME :) i want to steal you and your children and i know sky wants a mini dale.. we'll keep you all on the mantle!