Every time Riley puts on her costume she has to say "Super hero to the rescue!!" and put her arm up in the air like she was flying! I could have heard that all day. (and I pretty much did!) She wanted to wear her costume everyday from the day we bought it! When we went to the store to buy her Snow White costume we had it all picked out and then Riley saw the wonder woman costume and there was no looking back! I couldn't have been more happy!! And neither could she!
When we went to go get pictures taken Brittany brought Cayden and Addie along and we got the CUTEST pictures of them!!
Cayden was such a big help and was brave enough to hold Mak to get a cute group shot!!
These two girls get along so well and are SOO cute together!! They love each other to death!
They are the funniest group of kids! The second Dale said "Make funny faces!" they knew EXACTLY what to do!! They are the cutest group of superheroes EVER!!
Then there is our Makenna... She has the BEST smiles I have ever seen!!!!! every time i see this smile i giggle a little! I just cant help it! She was the cutest kitty there was this Halloween and for all Halloweens to come!
The night of Halloween we went to Mom and Dad Whipple's ward trunk or treat! Its always a lot of fun. We make sure we go every year! This year they had a huge bouncy gym blow up slide! (I really cant think of what they are called!) For the first little bit Dad Whipple was stuck by the slide while he watched Riley slide over and over and over! We were able to pull her away for a bit but then it was right back to the slide! It was not fun when we had to leave but she was fine once we were able to go trick or treating!
Dale let me have fun again this year and we got all dressed up as pirates!
Aren't we so cute?!?! Ha ha
We cut the trick or treating a little this year and pretty much just went to the houses of people we knew so we didn't end up walking 5 miles but Riley still got LOADS of candy which Dale and I are really enjoying ;) It was really fun to have Riley really understand what was going on and to have as much fun dressing up as we did! I cant wait until Mak understands everything and can walk around with Riley and have fun doing everything!









No comments:
Post a Comment