Today has officially beaten out last Thursday as the worst day of my life! I need some serious help if I am gonna make it through the next couple weeks with both my children's, let alone mine, heads attached!
As if both the girls being ridiculously difficult today wasn't enough... My head is killing me, (probably from the crying) my eyes are burning, (again the crying) My throat is killing me, (not from the crying) and I feel really nauseated and every part of my body feels like it is bruised!
I DO NOT need the flu right now.... We cant afford the flu! My baby CANT get the flu. If I get it Riley will get it then Dale will get it and then Mak will get it from someone!
I need help!
I need a nap!
I need someone to tell me how to get my baby to fall asleep during the day and get her be asleep for longer than 10 minutes somewhere other than my arms!
Most of all I need Dale to be finished with school so I don't have to do this for the next never ending years!
1 comment:
oh! I'm so sorry! Don't get sick!!! need someone to watch your girls for a little bit so you can get a nap- call me!!!
Post a Comment