Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Baby is sooo big!!!!!

So I decided a while ago that I would use my blog for little updates as well as big ones and to report the little things that Riley does so I can remember them. I haven't been doing this but somethings have happened the past few days that just boggle my mind!!! First.... a couple days ago I get Riley ready to leave the house so we can go run some errands. I have her all dressed and she starts talking to me...

Riley- "Mommy dwesh dwesh" 
Me-" Ya I got you dressed huh? Were gonna go bye bye."
Riley- "Bye bye? Shuuuuut shuuut" 
Me- "Ya you have a shirt on huh? Its very pretty"
Riley- (in a very frustrated voice and face) "Come oooooon Mommy"
Me -"Ok where are we going?" (I follow totally confused) She takes me into her bedroom and to her closet. She points to her dress rack in her closet and says.....
Riley- "Dwesh Mommy"  So I pull a dress down for her and she says no till I pull down the right one and says
Riley- "Weeeeeyaaaaa" ( wear in a New yorkers accent) 
Me-" You wanna wear this?"
Riley - "Weeyaa" (she doesnt say yes to anything but if she wants what you say to her she will repeat it... if not she screams)
Me- (Totally in shock!!!!!!!!!) " You are 2 and YOU ARE ALREADY PICKING OUT YOUR OWN CLOTHES!!!!!!"       NO NO NO..... SERIOUSLY , YOU HAVE GOT TO BE JOKING?? I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT!!!  Why do they have to grow up soooo fast!! I cant stand it!

Second thing that happened.... We were just sitting on the couch and I am watching the olympics totally distracted by the synchronized swimmers....(ya I know) And she says something I didnt really comprehend than I guess she got frustrated of me not listening to her she started singing.... It took me a second to figure out she was singing "Eentsy Weentsy Spider" She did not miss one word! Ya they were a little weird sounding because of the accent that she has but it was Eentsy Weentsy Spider none the less.... every word and every action all by herself. SERIOUSLY????? I am having a blast watching her grow up I love every little step along the way but do they have to come so DANG FAST!!!!! My baby is almost not a baby anymore :(

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Way to go little Diva. She knows what she wants .You may be in for some trouble!!

KayDee said...

It has all started!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!

This is a fun age though! Enjoy it while you can! Document as much as you can in a journal that you write for her! I wish I would have done that with Chantel!

Anonymous said...

That is way cute!

So, I just got brave enough to change my blog background and look what I picked!!!! HA! I had no idea...seriously!

Photography By Jo said...

Wow, They do grow up fast. I can't believe how time flys.