ME! I had a great day yesterday! I started off my day getting my hair cut! I LoVe when I don't have to do my own hair! Doing my hair is the one thing I dread most everyday, so I loved having my day started out by having it done for me!
Dale took the day off for my birthday and that was really the BEST part of my day! If I had received NO other presents all day that would have been fine! I loved just being able to have Dale all to myself ALL DAY!
I got to just hang out with him at home for a couple hours and them my WoNdErFuL SISTERS took my out to lunch at Rosas! We don't all get together very often with just us sisters unless one of us has a birthday! We live all over the place so its hard to get together especially when all of us have kids so its really fun to just be able to just sit and talk for a while! Since it was Good Friday my Mom had the day off work so she was able to Come along with us which doesn't happen very often either! We had LOTS of fun!
After spending some fun Time With Dale Riley and I we dropped Riley off at Mom Whipples house and Dale and I were able to spend some time with JUST US!!! We went to dinner at Julios Too (YUMM!) and then we went to the mall and I was able to spend my birthday money!!! A mall trip without a baby is WoNdErFuL!!!!! We were able to have WHOLE conversations without having to worry about making a poor child stuck in a stroller happy! And having to take a MILLION trips to the bathroom for our POTTY TRAINED child! I had a blast being able to spend alone time with Dale! PLUS I bought a SUPER cute dress and some REALLY cute sandals! I had an AWESOME birthday!
Thanks EVERYONE for the great day! And thanks Dale for taking off work and spending the day with me! That was the BEST part of my birthday! I love you! Thanks for everything!!!!!!
1 comment:
Sounds like a perfect day,:0) especially that part you spent with your faboulous sistas....
Post a Comment