
I just realized... Although Makenna is MY baby, she really isn't a baby anymore!
When your "Baby" is just about in size 5 diapers and she is starting to stand on her own... She really isn't a baby any more....
This makes me sad and happy all at once!
When your "Baby" is just about in size 5 diapers and she is starting to stand on her own... She really isn't a baby any more....
This makes me sad and happy all at once!
6 comments:
Ha Ha my almost 3 yr old wears size 5. Crazy!
She is such a cutie! That's crazy she is already standing.. both of your girls are so dang adorable!
I feel your pain, I do. I find myself wanting another one RIGHT NOW at times, and then I realize what in the world am I thinking?
size 5!?!? Taylor is almost 14 months and still in size 3!! But, she's tiny...
Haha Ya its the only thing that fits around her thighs.....When she starts getting red creases in her thighs from the diaper i move her up a notch! haha
Such a great picture!!!
Post a Comment