CLEAN
This week has been horrible and also horribly productive!
Monday- As always this day is super fun! Dale has Mondays off. Its the only day out of the whole week where there isn't something we have to be to like work or church. I have my girls and Dale with me ALL DAY!! We went to the mall and looked around. I bought a shirt and some CHEAP clothes on sale for the girls! I LOVE SALES! The we had dinner put the girls to bed and had some time alone!
Tuesday- I think HONESTLY this was the worst day I have ever had in my entire life. There is nothing worse than feeling like you are the worst mother and wife on the planet. Feeling like you don't deserve a thing you were given to really screw up a day! Lots of crying and tears ended that day!
Wednesday- A SERIOUS turn around! The girls were awesome! We played on the floor all day and read book after book after book!! The girls were happy, I was happy! I got SOOO Much laundry done and was able to put IT ALL AWAY! This is a HUGE accomplishment for me! I can do the washing, no big deal. When it comes to putting away, unless Dale does it, it doesn't happen!
Today- I got up, got Riley dressed and off to play group then I came home played with Makenna a bit then TRIED to get her to nap while I CLEANED!!! I finished the laundry I started yesterday and put everything away! (every piece of laundry in my house is clean right now!) Then I came downstairs and decided to clean up my own personal oil spill from the horrific Tuesday night. SPLATTERED OIL EVERYWHERE!!!!! You could have ice skated on our floors...... I filled our sink with bleach water and went to town on my kitchen!! It has never been more clean! Every dish in our house is clean and everything is sanitized! You could probably eat off our floors right now, although I wouldn't ask you to!
Mak wont nap so that's the only down side to today but I will live!
I LOVE having a clean house! My next project is my coat closet! aka My "Stuff whatever you can in there" closet! Its like a cartoon I am always afraid to open it because I don't know what will fall down on me!
3 comments:
Looked fabulous when I was there! Sure hope theer are no more accidents which produce extra cleaning,I HATE those....
YAY for clean houses. My closet is exactly like yours. If you walked into my room you would think it was clean but you don't see all the junk cluttered in my closet and drawers. Maybe I will fix that today!
Love a clean house.
My house cleaning has been on the back burner all week. Do you want to come clean mine?
Post a Comment