Like daughter.
That's how the saying goes and it could not be more true where Riley and I are concerned. Two peas in a pod, we are.
More cliches? Naw, I'll stop!
Anyway, Riley shares my affinity for sleeping in. We get along great in this area in life. When she was a baby this made my life so much less stressful. I was already having a serious case of "Baby Blues" and sleep was one thing I needed to have a somewhat decent day! It sounds bad but there it is.
I still have sleeping issues and I really don't know (or want to know) what 6am looks like from anywhere than the comfort of my own bed.
Riley Bug is the same.
Makenna is NOT! She is my early riser......
For now Dale works from 12:15 to 9pm so he is home in the morning and will get up with Mak in the morning so I can fall back asleep. (He is pretty amazing!)
Riley shares a room with Mak (poor girl) and she is not a happy camper when Mak wakes up in the morning.
This morning Mak woke up right on schedule at 6 o clock. I wake up to it, Dale sleeps right through it until I wake him up to tell him Mak is awake and ask if he can get her.
But Mak woke up and she does this screaming thing where she isn't really mad, she is actually pretty happy, but she wants to be hard so she "screams."
Riley is not a fan of this. So this morning when Mak started up Riley says to her..
"Mak, Stop it..... Stop it! STOP IT!" The she grunts rolls over and says "FINE" and sits up and starts talking to her!
I thought it was the funniest thing!
It has already started. The sisters sharing a room getting at each other for doing something they don't want done. I can already hear it!
"Turn your music off I am TRYING to do homework."
"Can you be quiet I am TRYING to sleep!"
"Why is YOUR side so messy"
"STOP BOTHERING ME!!!"
Can't wait......
3 comments:
Ha Ha! that's too hilarious.
Scott's old schedule was the same in the sense that when Katelyn would wake up early he would entertain her so Mack & I could sleep. Now his new work schedule has him leaving the house @ 5:45 am so no more sleeping in for me.
I can hear her say it!!! Tooo funny:)
Ha ha!!
Post a Comment