Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Date With The Bug

Yesterday morning Dale and I took Riley on a date.
We figured that she hasn't had any time with just Mommy and Daddy since Makenna was born and she has been having a hard time with it!
The movies are Riley's favorite place to go so we decided to take her to a movie! It was perfect timing since Shrek 4 came out on Friday and Dale and I have also been wanting to see it!
Here she is (with her piggy OF COURSE!) staring at all the movie posters that are on the wall as we walked by!
I tried to get a picture with her looking but there is so much in a movie theater lobby that its really easy for a 4 yr old to get distracted!

Again.. No way on earth she was gonna look at the camera but she was SUPER excited!


We get into the theater no kidding 5 minutes before the movie was supposed to start and there was NOT ONE PERSON in the theater!
Here's a hint... Go to the movies on a Monday morning at 10:50. No lines, no people, REALLY cheap tickets and you WILL get the best seat in the house!
Anyway, she was really excited to be at the movies and had a hard time with the volume of the previews but when they movie started she was as happy as could be and totally into the movie!
Dale and I thought it was so cute and funny and Riley couldn't stop talking about it all day so I am SURE she agreed!
We will be doing more Riley Dates from now on.


1 comment:

Jen said...

Such a good idea! I'm sure she felt so special to be out with Mom & Dad.