Sunday, May 23, 2010

Mission accomplished

So remember that nasty closet I was telling you about?
Here is the before...... Disgusting huh? Its really hard for me to show this picture.....
This is the during.....
This isn't even all of it. We hadn't touched the top shelf yet!
I felt soooo overwhelmed by all this junk!
The after!!!

I have a space for just my bags and Dales lunch bag that he takes to work with him everyday!
That THING is always in the worst spot and it gets in my way everyday.
But lets just say that diaper bags aren't to much fun to trip over....

There is still a couple things i want to do with it.
I want to get one of those cloth shoe holders that people can hang in their closet to utilize all the space to the right of the shelf. and find something else I can hang from the rack to utilize all the space above the shelf as well!
(The shelf was only 16 bucks at Target... I was happy when I saw that!!)


So about a month ago I ordered a panoramic picture from my sister Jamie. It took me a few weeks to find a frame for it that wasn't 50 bucks and when I finally found it I brought it home and put the picture in it IMMEDIATELY.
It sat in that dang closet for a couple weeks before I actually had the motivation behind me to put it up.
I was NOT gonna put the picture back in the closet after I cleaned it all.
So I had Dale help me center it and
VOILA!!
You Like?

I feel very accomplished!

And at this very second Dale is outside in the garage organizing that nasty mess! I will post pictures of that too! The before picture is REALLY scary!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Oh I just love that feeling of accomplishment :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, Caj...the closet looks amazing! And I love, love, love the picture and the arrangement on the wall. Good job!

Jamie said...

Wow, you go girl!!

Jules said...

Awesome! :)