Riley has a new obsession!
At first she was drawn to it because "THEY SING THE WALL-E SONG MOM!"
After that she was sold by seeing all the pretty dresses and hats and watching everyone dance.
I showed it to her for the first time a week ago and she is already singing along!
She LOVES the singing!
She asks for this movie at least once a day!!
I will only put it in once despite her asking! Have you seen it? Its long....
I hope to be able to get more classics like this and make them part of Riley's collection.
I think she will love them all just as much!

2 comments:
Thats just too funny:) I Love the classics growing up too.
How fun! I will have to see if kade likes it too!?! Well at least for the music. Pretty hats and dresses dont interest him much! Giggle:)
Post a Comment