Saturday, July 3, 2010

Day Trip

Yesterday we took a last minute trip up to Payson with my sister Jamie and her kids to play in Christopher Creek. Jamie invited us on Thursday night and luckily Dale was able to get the day off last minute!

It was so nice to be in cooler weather for a day! There was a nice breeze almost the entire time and of course there was the cold creek to play in! We definitely needed this little break!

Dale and I were both able to spend some time with just Riley Bug and Mak had tons of fun crawling around in the cool grass and splashing around in the shallow parts of the creek!

Also, I was able to bring my new camera and really put it to use! It was around 1 o'clock by the time we got in the creek so the sun was right above us so it was a little different figuring out how to use the setting on the camera to my benefit but I have to say again...
I LOVE THE CAMERA!
I got it JUST in time!!

So here are my favorite pictures of the girls...
(there are a lot!)

Dale and I think she looks so grown up in this picture! She doesn't look just like shes 4. I love watching them grow up but why does it have to go so fast!!

This is one of my favorite pictures!
"DADDY DONT TRY TO MAKE ME WALK I JUST WANT YOU TO HOLD ME!!!"

Yep Im chubby! I like food!

Chubby and PROUD!

What IS this thing called nature? What is this green stuff? I'm gonna touch it!

Eh, The thighs speak for themselves..

Hey! I'm an adorable girl named Riley Bug but I was having WAY to much fun for my mom to catch up with me and get pictures!

(She had SO much fun!)

Just TRY to resist kissing thse cheecks Mommy and Daddy!

SERIOUSLY just TRY!

What the HECK did you just do to me?? What is this cold stuff?? I'm not sure I'm a fan!

Umm, she is cute... That's all.

Mom and Dad Why don't you bring me here more often??

See I had fun! I enjoyed getting out of the heat and exploring the creek with Riley and figuring out a few things about my camera! I have TONS to learn but I am so excited to!

Dale enjoyed helping our nephew catch a BUNCH of crawdads, laying in the hammock with Riley while guessing cloud shapes with Riley and exploring the creek with Riley!

I WANT TO GO BACK!!

1 comment:

Ashley Dent said...

Cajsa! You're pictures look soooo good! I'm thoroughly impressed!