Yep you guessed it! Mak is WALKING!!
She is taking about 7 steps at a time!!
By the time I think to get the camera she is so tired so the amount of STABLE steps goes down a bit but she is already trying to navigate herself instead of just walking to and from Mommy and Daddy!
She is so cute!
Make an on-line slide show at www.OneTrueMedia.com
I told dale that by the time we get back from our trip to Vegas next week for our anniversary, she will be walking all by herself and we will have missed it!
He didn't like that very much......
I told dale that by the time we get back from our trip to Vegas next week for our anniversary, she will be walking all by herself and we will have missed it!
He didn't like that very much......
3 comments:
Aww!! Good job Mak! Haha is Riley in timeout?
Ha Ha Yep! I was wondering who would be the first to point that out!Ya she has been on a "I'm a big girl and so now i can throw really big temper tantrums and yell at my parents a lot" kick.
Go Mak Go!!!
Post a Comment