Saturday, July 24, 2010

I'm gonna pack my car and go to Vegas

(A MILLION PICTURES!)
So for our fifth anniversary Dale and I went to VEGAS!
We had a BLAST!


We went to the M&M store and saw the M&M car.

Spent some time at New York, New York
(It was SOO hot in Vegas and we walked through it everyday. This explains my sweaty gross red face!)

Saw the (fake) Arc de Triomphe.
(this is our only picture together...)

We lived Large in Vegas. 
We met ALL the stars! ;)

Dale compared biceps with THE ROCK! The Rock wasn't happy about it!

We hung out with Julia Roberts.

Kept it cool with James Bond

Played some ball with The Babe!

I TOTALLY called it! ;)

We also compared wingspans Jordan didn't want to play along..

Tried to be taller.....

Took a picture with my sister Mandi's favorite person on the planet!

Got serenaded by Timmy

Then serenaded Old Blue Eyes!

Dale tickled the ivory and made some sweet music with Mr. Armstrong!

Nicholas Cage and I compared our empty bank accounts!

Dale fought it out with Muhammed Ali.

Then we went to see the Fountains at Bellagio!
It was our favorite part! 
The water show is amazing! We could have stood there for HOURS!!

We stayed at the Planet Hollywood! We LOVED it!

We went to a mall across the street where I am pretty sure that if you actually wanted to walk into the stores you would have to show them you had PLENTY of money in your bank account or they would kick you out. I am pretty sure the least expensive store in there was the "Tiffany and Co." NOT KIDDING! I guess except for the Gelato place we went to that was AMAZING but a 4oz gelato was 4 bucks.... But they had these awesome tornado tubes that were so awesome to see. and then they had these.....

We thought maybe they were plastic but Dale decided to touch one and figured out it was ICE! We thought it was the coolest thing!! And of course the water below it was FREEZING! It was awesome!

Then on Thursday morning before we left we went to the Bellagio again to see this SUPER cute exhibit they had. They made it look like a big green room and almost everything was made out of flowers. We LOVED this GIANT shovel and pail!

GIANT snails covered in flowers.

Giant mushrooms and ants!

GIANT bees made out of flowers pollinating giant glass flowers!


My favorite was the snail.

Dales was this ant crawling out of his ant hill!

It was so so pretty and the perfect ending to an amazing trip! It was so nice to get away and be with just each other for once!

We want to go back already!

3 comments:

Jules said...

That's really cool and I'm glad you had fun! Your kids definitely missed you :)

lauren brimley said...

Hey girl :) You won an item in the closet sale! Please email me at busybeelaurenblog@gmail.com and i can get it to you.

Unknown said...

I'm posting from Lana's, in case you lost it, too.