I'm sorry Dale. I have a new love. Its this guy right here!
You have to admit, he is rather beautiful.
Also,
he takes amazing pictures!
One day I will find out how to give you the attention you deserve but I will be holding hands with this guy a lot.
This might scare you and this might be OK with you but only time will tell.
I am so excited that Dale let me get a new camera! His only rule was that I sold the other one first.
(Thank you Craigslist!)
It was kind of an ordeal at the store last night trying to actually purchase this thing but everything worked out and I brought it home and have been playing with it ever since!
No more camera that I cant figure out! That means I might actually post more pictures up here that I actually took! YAY

You have to admit, he is rather beautiful.
Also,
he takes amazing pictures!
One day I will find out how to give you the attention you deserve but I will be holding hands with this guy a lot.
This might scare you and this might be OK with you but only time will tell.
I am so excited that Dale let me get a new camera! His only rule was that I sold the other one first.
(Thank you Craigslist!)
It was kind of an ordeal at the store last night trying to actually purchase this thing but everything worked out and I brought it home and have been playing with it ever since!
No more camera that I cant figure out! That means I might actually post more pictures up here that I actually took! YAY
1 comment:
Yay I love new toys for Mom!
Post a Comment