Dale Cajsa Riley Makenna Rudger
Can you work out for the both of us?Ugh, I'm so lazy!
U CAN DOOOOOO It!!!
GO CAJSA!!! Good luck:)
(Sorry the deleted comment was me- I was signed in as Scott.)Saturday afternoon would be a great time. If I don't get any other offers i'll give you a private lesson, Ha Ha! But seriously I will totally teach you.I'll keep you posted:)
Running SUCKS at the beginning, but it gets easier after a while. Good luck!PS...I had no idea you were in Ted's parent's ward! Way cool!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Can you work out for the both of us?
Ugh, I'm so lazy!
U CAN DOOOOOO It!!!
GO CAJSA!!! Good luck:)
(Sorry the deleted comment was me- I was signed in as Scott.)
Saturday afternoon would be a great time. If I don't get any other offers i'll give you a private lesson, Ha Ha! But seriously I will totally teach you.
I'll keep you posted:)
Running SUCKS at the beginning, but it gets easier after a while. Good luck!
PS...I had no idea you were in Ted's parent's ward! Way cool!
Post a Comment