Thursday, April 15, 2010

My collection

Yesterday I took the girls and myself over to a friends house to learn how to make felt flower hair clippies and to let riley play a little!!
I was able to get the giraffe print and the yellow and black one done while I was there and had patterns. It was so fun!! I am so glad I have learned how to make these cute things!!


When I got home I wanted to make some more and I found a few traceable patterns online but of course my printer is out of ink! But while I was looking a saw a picture of cute bow-tie looking clips and cute circles with initials on them! I hand traced the bow tie in two different sizes to make the cute black and white ones with my own special touch and of course a circle isn't too difficult I just had to make it the right size to cover the clip!
I am very very proud of these cute things and I cant wait to stick them on the girls hair. (and Mak's headband since she lacks hair!)
Of course they aren't perfect but I think it adds a little too them.
Perfect in their imperfections!

2 comments:

rachael marie said...

Those are so adorable!! I think they look perfect!

Jen said...

I totally am on a mission to make some felt cuties for our air too:)